- Triple good rating by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organization (NVAO), which makes this programme one of the best in its field.
- Earn a dual degree and get a Dutch Master of Arts (MA) and British Master of Science (MSc) in 14 months.
- Combine academic and applied research and benefit from a strong link with the industry through active involvement in real research projects as part of the European Tourism Futures Institute (ETFI).
- Learn how to work with scenario planning, an essential skill for leisure and tourism managers.
- This programme is run in partnership with the University of Derby.
Graduates of our master International Leisure, Tourism and Events Management programme at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences have a variety of career opportunities in the labour market. These include jobs as policymakers at the local, regional or national level or as managers at a hotel chain, theme park or other venues.
Careers open to graduates include:
- Policy and Planning
- Research and Education
- Consultancy and Development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Perspectives on Leisure and Tourism
- Quality of Leisure and Tourism
- Policy and Planning & the future of Leisure and Tourism
- Master’s thesis and elective
- Critical Issues in Hospitality and Tourism
- Team Building in Action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 7 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You require a bachelor’s degree to be admitted to International Hospitality and Service Management or International Leisure and Tourism Studies.
- If you do not hold a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Management, Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure Studies or a related course but would like to enrol in either master programme,your application will be assessed on individual merits.
- In this case, a personal interview will be part of the application process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leeuwarden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.