We offer one of the very few opportunities to study international management in a real international environment. The educational program is fully delivered in English and lead to the award of two degrees - one from VUM, Bulgaria and a second one from our strategic academic partner Cardiff Metropolitan University in the UK.
We offer a master degree in Business Administration at Varna University of Management. The long-term efforts and work of VUM academic community have been internationally recognized and validated. In 2019, in terms of student mobility VUM was ranked 1st worldwide by the independent ranking system U-Multirank and the MBA programme was ranked 5th in Central and Eastern Europe by Eduniversal Best Masters ranking system.
- There are many benefits of obtaining MBA degree and the most significant one is the great career opportunities in today’s corporate world.
- By completing the MBA program at VUM, you are not only practically prepared for successful professional realization in the areas of marketing and advertising, finance, accounting, human resources, but also can use the accumulated experience and knowledge as a starting point for taking higher management positions in your area of professional development.
- The MBA diploma opens up opportunities for leadership positions in all areas of business. Some of the top MBA careers include positions in public relations, advertising, sales, marketing, and event management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- People & Organisations
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Marketing in a Global Context
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- For NON-EU citizens - minimum 45 days prior to the preferred starting date
- For EU citizens - minimum 15 days prior to the preferred starting date
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Business Administration in Bulgaria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submission of documents
- Conditional acceptance
- Documents for registration and Visa D application
- Arrival and registration
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Dobrich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.