Strategic Design course at POLI.design - Milan (Italy) aims to build the foundations of a specific and expert competence relating to the issues surrounding strategic design and to innovation and design of the product-system. The Specializing Master aims to produce experts and consultants capable of carrying out a design and management role in the innovation process of the product-system.
In particular, the programme proposes training on integration of product, services and communication components and developing specific skills aimed at improving the overall process quality (that is, production methods and contexts) and that of the results (that is, that of the actual and perceived quality) that set the cultural identity characteristics, sensoriality a sustainability of the designed solutions.
The placement identifies two main macro-professional profiles: “innovation and design specialists” (marketing directors, R&D managers, industrial designers and product engineers, services and multimedia solutions designers) and “integrators of innovative and design processes” (design managers, design directors, project managers, product managers, retail managers, brand managers, consultants for product-system innovation).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic design
- Service design
- Design tools
- Product service system design
- Design culture
- Strategic and operative marketing
- Project management
- Corporate strategy
- Design strategy
- Innovation management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within September
- for Extra U.E. citizens within August
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Strategic Management View 50 other Masters in Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Specializing Master is reserved to candidates with a university Diploma or a Bachelor or a Master of Science in engineering, architecture, industrial design, economics, social and human sciences, that have gained a certain degree of work experience and who intend on enriching their professional careers by working on the border between the design and management fields.
- As for candidates who graduated abroad, equivalent study titles in their respective educational institutions will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA11600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.