Do you envision yourself working in the life science industry in the future? As a graduate from the Master's Programme in Bioentrepreneurship (MBE) at Karolinska Institutet you will have a solid foundation for working with the development and management of projects and companies in the life science field.A key feature of this programme is the application of knowledge in the outside world. We use real life cases to learn from and the programme includes two practical courses at companies, authorities or other relevant organisations, in Sweden or abroad. In these placements, you apply what you have learned to create value for you and the hosting company. Additionally, the degree project is usually performed in a company setting. Many of the lecturers throughout the programme are experienced life science business leaders who act as inspiration and share their knowledge and experience.
- The programme provides a solid foundation for a career working with marketing, project management or business development within the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical technology or related industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme is interdisciplinary with regards to the background of students and teachers as well as the pedagogical methods that are used in the programme. In addition, some of the courses in the programme are offered together with our partner schools in Stockholm.
- The business administration courses are offered by the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) and the elective courses by Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship.
- Together these experiences will give you valuable insights into the life science sector as well as a head start for your future career.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Entrepreneurship View 50 other Masters in Biology in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with foreign academic credentials should follow the documentation requirements for master's applicants at universityadmissions.se
- Applicants with Swedish academic credentials should follow the documentation requirements at antagning.se
- All documents must have reached University Admissions by the deadline for supporting documents 3rd of February 2020.
International17304 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34608 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
If you have citizenship within the EU/EEA, or Switzerland, you are not required to pay application or tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.