Do you envision yourself working in the life science industry in the future? As a graduate from the Master's Programme in Bioentrepreneurship (MBE) at Karolinska Institute you will have a solid foundation for working with the development and management of projects and companies in the life science field.
- The programme provides a solid foundation for a career working with marketing, project management or business development within the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical technology or related industries.
- The programme is interdisciplinary with regards to the background of students and teachers as well as the pedagogical methods that are used in the programme.
- In addition, some of the courses in the programme are offered together with our partner schools in Stockholm.
- The business administration courses are offered by the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) and the elective courses by Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with foreign academic credentials should follow the documentation requirements for master's applicants at universityadmissions.se
- Applicants with Swedish academic credentials should follow the documentation requirements at antagning.se
- All documents must have reached University Admissions by the deadline for supporting documents 1 February 2021.
International17345 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17345 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 180000 SEK per semester
Living costs for Stockholm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.