Business Administration from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) trains you to develop transformative solutions that fuel enterprise growth and profitability. Our graduates go onto become visionary leaders and change makers in any career in part of the world they choose.
Graduates with Business Administration from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) will:
- be equipped with the leading cutting-edge theories and models
- foster a deep knowledge of global best practices,
- tackle real-world challenges and sets them on a trajectory of advancement, growth and success.
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Behavior
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Critical Thinking and Managerial Communication
- Statistical Analysis for Management
- Decision Modeling for Managers
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 9 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Pakistan
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of sixteen (16) years of education leading to a Master's or Bachelor's degree from a university recognised by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or NTS GAT (General)
International5858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5858 USD per year during 24 months.
National5858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5858 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.