Mastering the crafts of written, oral and visual communication, graduate students learn how to effectively take their innovative ideas, strategic insights, and creative solutions to both internal and external audiences.
- Students in the Master of Arts in Communication program at Zayed University may specialize in one of two professionally-oriented study options: Strategic Public Relations or Tourism and Cultural Communication.
- The study option in Strategic Public Relations provides students with the knowledge and understanding of strategic communication and emphasizes how to think strategically in a global context. Overall, students acquire key skills and competencies to effectively manage organizational aspects of communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Communications Studies
- Cross Cultural Communication
- Understanding Consumer Trends
- Communication Research Methods
- Social and Digital Media Strategies
- Event and Festival Planning and Promotion
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for graduate program admission,
- Relevant supporting documents; and,
- A receipt of payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420.
International726 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 726 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National726 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 726 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- AED 2,667 - per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.