Management For Family Business from Indian School of Business (ISB) helps students enhance their competencies and conditions them to capitalise on opportunities and challenges.
Graduates with Management For Family Business from Indian School of Business (ISB) will:
- gain a deep understanding of business operations,
- master the latest management methodologies, tools and techniques,
- enhance their leadership skills
- help drive innovation to create a business that endures for generations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Family Business – Managing Paradoxes
- Professionalization of Family Business
- Building Lasting Family Business – Synergy in Vision, Values and Strategy
- Excellence in Family Business – Corporate and Family Governance
- Business Analytics
- Operations Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 16 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification (like CA, etc.) Applicants should have completed the bachelor's degree at the time of submitting the application.
- No mandatory work experience is required for admission. However, the ISB strongly feels that experience of 2-3 years will add a lot of value
- Colour photograph
- Copy of Passport
- Grade 12 marksheet/transcript
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets/transcripts (all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Business Card
International52678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52678 USD per year and a duration of 15 months.
National52678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52678 USD per year and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.