Management For Senior Executives from Indian School of Business (ISB) aims to improve and broaden existing skills of students, offer better knowledge and bigger exposure to the latest development in their industry or business, and prepare them to take on greater responsibilities.
Graduates with Management For Senior Executives from Indian School of Business (ISB) will:
- Develop General Management Skills
- Build Cross-Functional Knowledge
- Enhance Leadership Skills and Strategic Thinking Skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Accounting
- Spreadsheet Modeling
- Maths For Business
- Uncertainty & Decision Making
- Accounting Information For Managers
- Economics For Managers
- Global Economics
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 16 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- The applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience post bachelor's degree as on the programme start date.
- Updated CV/Resume
- Colour photograph
- Passport photocopy
- Bachelor’s degree mark-sheets/transcripts (for all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Proof of income (latest salary slip or Form 16)
- Company support letter (not applicable for self-employed individuals/business owners)
- Business card
- Two professional references
- Organisation chart
- Employer Support Letter
- Misplaced educational documents
International49507 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49507 USD per year and a duration of 15 months.
National49507 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49507 USD per year and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.