The goal of the Master Program “Business Finance” from Riga Technical University is to equip students with profound theoretical knowledge appropriate to Academic Master Degree and the National Standard of Academic Education in business finance management; to develop research skills of enterprise finance manager and asset management specialist for financial decision making in dynamically changing business environment.
- Graduates are able to conduct research in the field of financial management, to manage financial resources and assets and to work at organizations and companies of various types and sizes in different branches of industry.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Financial Innovations
- Contemporary Problems of Strategic Management and Marketing
- Modern Research Methods
- Basics of Occupational Safety
- Financial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Financial and Economics Information Analysis Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 5 other Masters in Business Administration in Latvia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Riga Technical University and/or in Latvia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor Degree of Social Science in Economics or Management, or Higher Professional Education (the volume of which is equal to or exceeds 70 CP) in one of the fields of the compulsory curriculum of the Bachelor study programme.
- Education documents must be accompanied by English translations of all certificates and transcripts along with approval of the documents authenticity.
- Students applying for master programmes will be asked to record a video interview.
International2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2050 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.