RNs with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University gain a clinical edge while studying at the PolyU, enabling them to:
- Be an Advanced Practising Nurse
- Be a Nurse Leader in the changing health care system
- Enables Registered Nurses to be Advanced Practising Nurses and Nurse Leaders in the changing healthcare system
- Offers admission scholarships, overseas placement scholarships and dissertation scholarships to eligible students
- Allows students to develop their specialty areas in various specialties
- Allows students to choose the completion of either a dissertation or a practicum.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cancer Nursing
- Pain & Symptoms Management
- Palliative and End of Life Care
- Community-based Nursing Intervention
- Health Promotion in the Community
- Children and Adolescents in Family Context
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 4 other Masters in Nursing in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
International507 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 507 EUR per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National262 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 262 EUR per credit and a duration of 18 months.
- HK$2,500 per credit for undergraduate subjects and HK$3,800 per credit for postgraduate subjects
- HK$4,835 per credit for non-local students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.