The Nutrition and Dietetics program of Mahidol University is designed for students who want to become dietitians, nutritionists in hospitals, health institutes, food service industries, health and fitness centers, food and nutrition-related industries, or relevant government ministries.
Job Option after Graduation
- Researcher in an academic institution, research facility, food industry, or hospital
- Consultants to public and private agencies, international agencies, research projects, health promotion units, and food and nutrition-related industries
- Freelance, food and nutrition-related or health food business owner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Dietitian Profession and Ethics
- Advanced Nutrition Assessment
- Research Methodology in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Counseling for Dietary Behavioral Change
- Seminar in Nutrition And Dietetics
- Nutrition and Dietetics Practicum in Metabolic Syndrome
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics
- Hold or currently studying in the last semester of a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition, Biology, Public Health, Health Science, Nursing, Pharmacy, Food Science or other related fields from an accredited national or international academic institution recognized and attested by the Higher Education Commission
- Receive a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50
- Have one of the English Proficiency Test scores that meets the English proficiency requirement for admission to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.