With changes in globalization, information technology and managerial innovation, organizations need professionals to build systems to support and improve both people and performance in the workplace. Professionals in organization development help build adaptable organizations while advancing employee capabilities to achieve higher levels of success.
The master's degree in Organization Development offered at the Roosevelt University helps students develop expertise in the theories and practices of organization development, a systematic approach to improving productivity and competence in organizational settings. Students seeking an MA in organizational development will complete twelve courses to form a foundation of knowledge that will prepare them to assess organizational and individual needs, identify and implement solutions, and generate support.
Every business needs an expert in improvement, whether it's a consultant or in-house. Through a series of courses, students will receive extensive training in workplace learning; instructional methods and delivery; instructional design models and theories; evaluation; and the latest technologies used in adult learning. Students will develop highly marketable skills that will prepare them to reshape tomorrow's workforce.
- Human capital development, senior director
- Human resources, facilitator and coach
- Leadership development
- Talent acquisition and management
- Organizational effectiveness consultant
- Performance improvement consultant
- Organization development director
- Change management consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Career Development in Organizations
- Adult Learning Theory and Application
- Team Building and Leadership Skills
- Consulting Tools and Techniques
- Project Management
- Managing Organizational Change
- Evaluation Research Methods
- Organization Development
- Human Performance Improvement
- Executive Coaching
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development Organisational Behaviour View 147 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application.
- $40 Application Fee.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities within the United States. Coursework completed outside the U.S. requires a Foreign Credential Evaluation to be submitted.
- Resume/curriculum vitae.
- Letter of Intent outlining your personal and professional goals, why you are interested in this program, and how it will help you achieve your goals.
- English Language Proficiency: All international students and individuals who completed a degree program outside the United States are required to meet this requirement.
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.