This Human Factors in Aviation course at Coventry University covers the theoretical basis for the study of human factors in aviation, demonstrating how these concepts are applied in aspects of aviation operations.
Throughout the modules, you are encouraged to apply the theoretical material to real world issues within the aviation industry, as human factors practitioners would.
Potential destinations for human factors professionals include airlines and aircraft operators, air traffic control services, engineering organisations, aerospace manufacturers, safety consultancies and research organisations.
In addition to the knowledge and application of the areas of human factors addressed, you will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of transferable professional skills during your studies, including the ability to produce written reports, engage in self-directed study, design, plan and execute a piece of applied human factors research and demonstrate a critical awareness of professional, legal, social and ethical issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Information Processing in Aviation
- Decision Making and Error in Aviation
- Flight Deck Design
- Selection, Stress and Stressors
- Training and Simulation
- Critical Literature Review
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 767 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should ideally hold an honours degree 2.2 or an equivalent international qualification or above in a cognate, psychology, medical or engineering discipline, and be involved in the operational aspects of the aviation industry.
- However, applications from candidates with relevant experience and professional qualifications, or those with an undergraduate degree in another discipline will also be considered on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 24 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.