The program description
The Psychology - Cultural Psychology from University of Amsterdam combines approaches from cultural and cross-cultural psychology and deals with three central issues:
- How does culture shape our psychological functioning?
- What are the consequences of cultural similarities and/or differences for the individual, the group, and for intergroup relations
- How can we design and evaluate interventions and programs that are culturally sensitive?
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Cultural Psychology
- Psychology of Intercultural Contact and Acculturation
- Applying research methods
- Master's Internship Cultural Psychology
- Applied Cultural Psychology
- Master's Thesis Cultural Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology View 80 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
- In order to apply, you should have an academic Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or another closely related field. An undergraduate degree programme with an applied emphasis (Dutch: HBO Bachelor) is not equivalent to an academic Bachelor’s degree. Please refer to all information on this page to determine whether you are eligible:
International16335 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16335 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.