The Faculty is a member of the iSchools. We offer a master degree in Library and Information Management at The University of Hong Kong. We are recognised as the information professional who possesses the expertise of understanding of the users and users of information, the nature of information itself, as well as information technologies and their applications.
We are the only institution in Hong Kong joined the iSchools along with other top-tier members such as University College London, University of California-Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and University of Toronto.
More informationVisit official programme website
Mode of Attendance
- Full Time (normally one year, up to a maximum of two years)
- Part Time (normally two years, up to a maximum of four years)
- Classes normally will be held on weekdays from 6:30pm to 9:30pm and on Saturday mornings and afternoons at HKU Campus. Some day-time classes will be held on weekdays.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 5 other Masters in Technology Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- comply with the General Regulations and the Regulations for Taught Postgraduate Curricula;
- hold a Bachelor's degree of this University or a qualification of equivalent standard from this University or another comparable institution accepted for this purpose;
- satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination, if required.
International21800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5367 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- 42,100 HK$
- 171,000 HK$
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.