The choice of a Specialised Master in Marketing and Communication at ESCP Business School corresponds to a professional project and provides young graduates and young managers with a dual skill with high added value sought by recruiters.
- Product manager
- Project Manager
- Business Leader
- Brand Manager
- Project Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing & Communication Law
- Supply Chain Management
- B to B Marketing
- Advertising Strategy
- Brand strategy
- Digital strategies
- Live Communication Case
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Marketing View 12 other Masters in Communication Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master's degree or a certificate of schooling for the current diploma
- Transcripts of your two years of Master
- A copy of your passport or identity card (double-sided)
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (they can be sent separately and in a different format than the one proposed).
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC scores (listening and reading) or IELTS (passed in the last two years)
- An identity photo (JPEG format)
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.