- Bring you the knowledge and skills to launch your project
- Support you in building your business throughout the program
- Put at your disposal a network of incubators to host your project
- Put you in touch with the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- To bring you an opening on the world: an international seminar within Silicon Valley, a seminar in Berlin to discover the start-up ecosystem
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Digital Track
- Venture design: shaping the opportunity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 24 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master's degree or a certificate of schooling for the current diploma
- Transcripts of your two years of Master
- A copy of your passport or identity card (double-sided)
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (they can be sent separately and in a different format than the one proposed).
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC scores (listening and reading) or IELTS (passed in the last two years)
- An identity photo (JPEG format)
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.