- Support you in building your business throughout the program
- Provide you with a network of incubators to host your project
- Bring you an opening to the world: an international seminar in Silicon Valley, a seminar in Berlin to discover the start-up ecosystem
At the end of the Specialized Specialised Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from ESCP Business School , students have a global vision allowing them to create a company in all sectors, to manage a new activity within a structure or to exercise a consulting activity.
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial mindset & strategy
- Entrepreneurial track
- Relationship strategy
- Marketing & Innovation
- Commercial management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 21 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- French Master 2 or foreign diploma of equivalent level (formerly called Bac + 5).
- French Master 1 or foreign diploma of equivalent level
- with at least 3 years of professional experience
- without professional experience (within the strict limit of 30% of the workforce)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.