To train lawyers from all horizons in the management, practice of business law, CSR and English law so that they can, in an international context, practice law as business partners of major economic players.
The choice of a Specialized Master International Business Law and Management offered at ESCP Business School corresponds to a professional project and provides young graduates and young managers with a dual skill with high added value sought by recruiters.
- Management control
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Foundations
- Business management
- Personal development
- Financial engineering law
- Internal and international taxation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Law View 6 other Masters in Business Law in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master's degree or a certificate of schooling for the current diploma
- Transcripts of your two years of Master
- A copy of your passport or identity card (double-sided)
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (they can be sent separately and in a different format than the one proposed).
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC scores (listening and reading) or IELTS, passed in the last two years
- An identity photo (JPEG format)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.