Train lawyers from all backgrounds in management, the practice of business law, CSR and English law so that they can, in an international context, practice law as business partners of major economic players.
Two partnerships in London: students can choose to
- take courses offered in partnership with the British Institute of International and Comparative Law , or
- have access to CCLS courses at Queen Mary University of London , if they wish to take two LLM module
Careers after the Specialised Master in International Business Law and Management are offered at ESCP Business School
- Financial lawyer
- Chief Business Officer
- Corporate and Financing Lawyer
- Legal Advisor
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Financial analysis
- Financial engineering
- Mergers and acquisitions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Law View 11 other Masters in Business Law in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- French Master 2 or foreign diploma of equivalent level (formerly called Bac + 5).
- French Master 1 or foreign diploma of equivalent level
- with at least 3 years of professional experience
- without professional experience (within the strict limit of 30% of the workforce)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20550 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20550 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20550 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20550 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.