Marketing from Szechenyi Istvan University is designed to provide students with routine analysis (a large number of practices, participation in research), to give them adequate communication knowledge in Hungarian and foreign languages. We would like to achieve the improvement of skills through the combination of theoretical and practical education, by encouraging individual trainings, and by employing the lecturer/teacher – student cooperation in the tutorial system.
The master programme will further serve the graduates’ professional aptitude so that they can find jobs in the growing new sphere of public service and also in the market sphere. They are able to carry out independent analysing tasks, they can provide accuracy for decision preparation, but they are also able to handle local and regional conflicts by getting to know these dimensions and action spaces of society.
- Business and Competition Law
- Research Methodology
- Marketing Management
- Theories of Economics
- Marketing Research, Environmental and Market Analysis
- Process Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management Studies View 17 other Masters in Business Administration in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- TOEFL 513 / IELTS 5.5 /oral examination, TOEFL IBT test score of 66 or any standardised international English language exam corresponding with Hungarian B2 at the Bachelors level and C1 at Masters level.
- Bachelor’s degree relevant for the Master studies. Transcript of records of Bachelor studies.
- completed and signed application form (Please ensure that your personal data appear correctly, as shown on your passport.
- a copy of your passport
- a notarized copy of the secondary high school diploma/Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree depending on the relevant application
- a notarized copy of the Transcript of Records
- a notarized copy of your language certificate
- a recent photograph
- Curriculum Vitae (resumé) in English
- Motivational Letter in English
- Academic Reference letter in English (Issued by your former academic institution/teacher)
International5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Győr
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.