Any combination of the MSc Business Analytics, MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, MSc in International Management or MSc in Marketing Management can be completed within 18 months, finishing your classes by the end of Term 2 or your second year, but defending your second Master Project in July or October. You then graduate with a dual degree that instantly distinguishes you in the job market.
Diversifying to cover more ground
If you want to diversify further, you can take pursue two consecutive MSc programmes in different disciplines.
Students taking Internal Double Degree in Management at ESADE in Business Analytics, Finance or Global Strategic Management can opt to pursue any other MSc Programme in Management that we offer. You graduate in 24 months with a dual degree in management from ESADE.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhy the ESADE Double degree?
- Graduate with two official degrees (120 ECTS) from one of the world’s foremost business schools.
- Enjoy the flexibility to complete in 18 or 24 months depending on your choice.
- Deepen your expertise or diversify to cover more ground.
- Expand your network.
- Complete two professional internships to broaden your exposure and understanding.
- Double your career prospects.
- Extend your stay in Barcelona, one of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in the world.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 104 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Before beginning an ESADE MSc Programme in Management, you must have been awarded an undergraduate degree entitling you to undertake postgraduate studies in the degree-granting country.
- The ESADE Masters in Management Programmes are aimed principally at graduates in business management or economics, but graduates from other academic backgrounds could also apply to some of our master programmes.
International46050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46050 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA46050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46050 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.