The Curricula and Teaching Methods program from An-Najah National University provides students with the framework for theoretical and cognitive theories in curricula and teaching. It also addresses the practical application of research issues, according to various scientific methodologies. Assessment of the program will be done through scientific research or examination.
The program employs a variety of methods of learning and teaching in addition to lectures and seminars. These include the use of research, problem-solving skills and case studies.
Furthermore, E-learning, will allow students to continue discussions, exchange views, attitudes, current trends and field research.
This is based on experimentation, presentations style and deductive reasoning. Learning is dependent upon student/teacher co-operation.
Program graduates can work in all levels of educational departments. In the curriculum department they can act as author, designer or rectifier, as well as references or editor.
They may also take the role of Educational Supervisor, Director of the Department of Educational Supervision or Head of department.They can also work in the Department of Educational Technology and in the production of teaching aids, within the Studies and Research Department.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Research Design & Statistical Methods
- Seminar in Writing Master Thesis
- Analytical Study of Major Curriculum
- Curriculum Planning & Development
- Theory & Research in Curriculum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 4 other Masters in Education in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.