The goal of the Applied Mathematics MSc programme offered by Wroclaw University of Science and Technology is the studying of the real world applied mathematics education of specialists who are well prepared not only for work in the international financial institutions or enterprises but also for any situation in which the creative thinking is needed.
The graduates will have obtained knowledge in mathematics and economics/finance; experience in pricing financial and actuarial contracts, modelling, simulation and optimisation, computational methods and data science. They will be prepared for solving problems in the financial/actuarial and industrial sectors and gaining information from the literature and other sources. They will possess organisational skills and experience necessary for a professional career in research units, industry and at universities and colleges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial risk management
- Computational Finance
- Insurance models for industry
- Reserves in life and non-life insurance
- Risk management in insurance
- Numerical methods in differential equations
- Perturbation Methods
- Applied Functional analysis
- Nonlinear Methods
- Inverse Problems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master degree in mathematics, economics/finance, management, computer science, physics, chemistry, biotechnology, civil engineering, electronic engineering, electrical engineering, teleinformatics, telecommunications, geology engineering, mining engineering, mechanical engineering, power engineering, energy related engineering, environmental engineering, and related domains obtained either in Poland or abroad
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Wroclaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.