The Medical Applications programme at IMT Atlantique - Graduate Engineering School has a particular focus on the safety and radioprotection, to be considered in the management of a large project in this field.
- Acquire the basic scientific knowledge relative to nuclear technologies, necessary for understanding their utility and danger in medical applications.
- Develop competences in beams production and qualification.
- Master the operational techniques and strategies for the management of a project in nuclear medicine. Implement appropriate solutions through projects in/with industry.
- Develop competences in radioprotection and nuclear waste management in the medical environment.
- Build contacts with a large number of international key players in the field.
- Develop an awareness of societal considerations related to nuclear medicine.
- Project engineer related to medical installations.
- Safety engineer in medical installations.
- Operation engineer of medical installations (radiology equipments, accelerators…).
- Research scientist and development engineer for medical installations.
- Neutron physics
- Physico-Chemistry of Environment
- Nuclear: Management, Safety and Society
- Energy mix and energetic transition
- Environmental Management and Strategy of sustainability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics Energy & Power Engineering Biotechnology View 36 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To candidate in M1 : First year of master
- The international Master is open to candidates with at least a scientific Bachelor of Science degree
- To candidate in M2 : Second year of master
- The international Master is open to candidates with at least 4 years at university Bachelor or First year of master
- With scientific disciplines such as Nuclear, Chemical and Civil Engineering, Energy, Environmental, Physics, Chemistry.
- No prerequisite in French
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.