The Industrial Engineering and Operations Research programme of MINES Saint-Étienne program deals with applications of advanced techniques of industrial engineering and operations research to decision making, especially scientific methods for modeling, performance evaluation, design, production planning and scheduling, supply chain management and maintenance of both manufacturing, service and logistics systems.
Special attention is given to major issues raised in the design and operation of manufacturing and service systems. Thanks to the close relationships that the research labs enjoy with some major industrial partners, students can learn how to apply these cutting-edge techniques and how to face the complexity of various industrial sectors such as semiconductor manufacturing, health care delivery systems, automotive industry and transportation.
This one-year Master of Science program trains students for jobs in R&D, in management of enterprises and in consulting. It is also the first step toward a French doctorate in industrial engineering and operations research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Operations management of production systems and supply chains
- Optimization and decision support
- Enterprise modeling and engineering
- Design and performance evaluation of manufacturing systems
- Planning and scheduling of production and logistics systems
- Customer-centered strategies for Supply-Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 20 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should hold a French « master M1» or a Bachelor of Science/Engineering in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, applied mathematics, computer science.
- Knowledge of French language is not mandatory since a large number of courses are in English.
- The admission decision, made by an admission committee, will be communicated to each applicant.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.