International Trade Management from Bogazici University curriculum is based on the disciplines of business administration and economics, would cover diverse subjects that would meet the information and skills needs for international trade activities of all sectors.
Graduates with International Trade Management from Bogazici University will:
- be ready for development and dissemination of new knowledge and skills
- become leading professionals in their fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Economics and World Trade
- Trade Operations and Supply Chain Management
- International Financial Management
- International Market Management
- International Political Economy
- Economies of Emerging Markets
- Competitive Advantage of Turkey
- Decision Making in Virtual Trade Environment
- Individual and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Legal Environment for International Trade
- Legal and Economic Aspects of European Union
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development International Business View 37 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Turkey
- Letters of Recommendation: Two academic letters of recommendation should be submitted and one of the reference letters should be written by a recommender who can judge applicant’s academic qualifications.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- GRE/GMAT Score (for Foreign Applicants, and for Turkish Applicants to be used instead of ALES)
- Undergraduate GPA requirement: Minimum 2.50/4.00 or 75/100. The applications that could not meet that criteria at the time of application will not be evaluated.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts that show all the undergraduate and graduate (if any) courses taken, grades received, and the grade point averages obtained.
- Undergraduate Diploma: A copy of the diploma authenticated by a notary public or an official certificate of graduation taken from the undergraduate school are accepted.
International510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 255 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National30 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- National: 129.00 TL
- International: 2.250,00 TL
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.