Contrary to many other programmes of study at the university, Industrial Design from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is a bit more like comprehensive school.
You will be in a class of 22 students, you will have your own work desk and class room, and you spend most of your time in a building where much of the work is carried out.
- Work opportunities range from project work in the public sector to interaction design and usability experts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Design 7 - Society
- Design for Industrialization
- Structural Packaging Design
- Design 8 - Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.