Besides being a responsible leader, an MBA graduate from The Hague Graduate School is also a confident leader, able to apply relevant business knowledge and management theory combined with the latest best practices. Our MBA graduates should be able to analyse and solve managerial problems effectively and find workable strategic solutions in challenging situations.
They will also be able to kick-start a business or innovation effectively and will have obtained relevant and up-to-date knowledge about all aspects of doing business in a modern corporate world.
All of our English-taught master programmes are also offered in Dutch. As a working professional you have the option to the full-time or part-time English-taught MBA, or the part-time Dutch-taught MBA. You choose the best option matching your situation:
- The intensive full-time programme of 1 year, for students mostly in the beginning of their careers with an average of 2-5 years of working experience;
- The two-year part-time programme for working professionals, targeting international and Dutch students with at least 3 years of working experience and who already live and work in the Netherlands, mostly in mid to senior levels;
- You will receive the accredited degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA);
- You may use the title Master of Business Administration (MBA);
- You are proficient in all aspects of doing business in order to start your own company;
- You are able to analyse, apply and create innovative global business strategies to increase company efficiency;
- You are capable of applying business research methods to professional practice.
Our MBA degree is accredited by the NVAO
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy: strategic decision making based on case studies and business models
- Finance: financial and managerial accounting and control
- Operations Management: operations systems, supply chain, business process improvement
- Human Experience: organizational behavior, HRM and talent management
- Economics: managerial economics, global markets, macro and micro economics
- Marketing: marketing fundamentals, digital marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 110 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree
- Final transcript
- English level test score (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
- 2 years relevant professional work experience (MBA PT 3 years)
- Mandatory intake interview
- Motivation Statement
- Recommendation letter
- Resumé / Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21999 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21999 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA21999 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21999 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.