Would you like to know more about our master programmes and discover all the opportunities offered by Iscte Business School? Then, don't miss the live webinar on master applications! It will take place on January 28, from 12:00 - 13:00 (GMT) - Register Now!
7 Reasons for Choosing the Master in Business Administration at Iscte Business School
1. Don’t miss the opportunity of being part of one of the most reputed master programs in Europe
- According to the Financial Times ranking (2019), the MSc in Business Administration from Iscte Business School is one of the top ten worldwide to guarantee students a higher salary increase.
2. Learn from the best industry practices
- Interact regularly with reputed practitioners who will offer their vision and experience in a series of workshops aimed at discussing and analyzing management topics;
- Top students will have an individual business mentor - a senior manager who will provide advice, counseling and expertise in preparing you for your future professional career.
3. Benefit from a reputed faculty, with a flexible and multicultural learning style
- The faculty of Iscte Business School has authored more than 100 books in different management disciplines, many of which are now required reading at other Portuguese universities;
- There is a close working relationship between students and faculty and students benefit from weekly contact hours, continual email contact and a sustained relationship with the faculty throughout their professional lives;
- A global vision of business. You will be dealing with cases and issues from the international business world on a regular basis and have a chance to interact with a faculty that has international business experience.
4. Thrive in a welcoming culture where personal development and networking are encouraged
- Participate on the personal development programme (PdP) that enables students to discover their leadership qualities and creativity;
- The welcome week allows you to engage in networking, team-building and idea-sharing from day one of the course. This spirit is reinforced year-round with different activities (team buildings, dinners, etc.);
- Mentoring program - with their mentors, students have the opportunity to discuss their academic progress and career prospects, and benefit from their recognized professional experience.
5. See your merit recognized and rewarded throughout the program
- Award for the best MSc in Business Administration Student (sponsored by Jerónimo Martins)
- Award for the best candidates
6. A truly international outlook
- Midweek international study trip to receive additional exposure to doing business at the international level;
- Possibility of doing a Double Degree - it allows students to graduate with two diplomas from two Universities (Iscte and a partner university). For the Msc in Business Administration, the partner universities are:
- KEDGE Business School Bordeaux - France (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA accredited)
- Universitas Gadjah Mada - Indonesia (AACSB accredited)
- Florida International University - USA (AACSB accredited)
- Tongji School of Economics and Management - China (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA accredited)
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics - China (EQUIS accredited)
- Possibility of doing an exchange / Erasmus program with our partner universities.
7. Get excited with the program’s career prospects
- Our career services will support you with counselling, access to opportunities, the IBS Career Forum and presentations in class by companies;
- Employment rate of 100% up to 12 months after completion of Programme;
- The sectors most represented in the recruit of master's graduates are Consulting and Audit, Information Technology, Banking and Retail;
- Close contact with a large pool of successful alumni now working for high-profile national and international companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis, Modelling and Research
- Leadership and Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Logistics and Operation Management
- Strategic Management and Control
- Research Seminar in Management
- Economics for Managers
- Ethics, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 11 other Masters in International Business in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This master is designed for high-caliber students and taught in English, in a multicultural environment. Therefore, candidates should have proficiency in the English language.
Applications are exclusively submitted online, on Iscte’s website. On the online application form, candidates will have to type in some information (e.g. regarding education, work experience, motivation, etc.) and upload the following documents:
- Diploma/Transcript of Records from the bachelor's degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education;
- ID card/Passport;
- Results of GMAT or GRE exams (optional).
Candidates still concluding their bachelor degree must also add:
- Declaration of Commitment (download available on the application form);
- Transcript of Records with current grading.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3675 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.