Grenoble Ecole de Management equips you, as New Marketing Professionals, to meet the highest standards of successful organizations. You will be capable of understanding the demands of business and translating these needs into up-to-date marketing programs that build long-term customer relationships and generate long-term growth.
Why choose this program?
- Acquire the ability to make sound operational marketing decisions at a managerial level.
- Gain the skills and knowledge needed to support marketing activity in an international environment.
- Learn from experienced marketing professionals and academic experts alike.
- Network with top companies to explore new career opportunities.
This program is designed around core competencies you will need in developing a successful career in marketing; it covers 4 major areas: digital marketing, strategic management, marketing management and core business skills.
Course content places emphasis on current trends in marketing, as well as key issues that marketing professionals face. The program combines academic theory and a practical approach through case studies and real-live examples to provide a hands-on approach.
The continual development of critical thinking and analytical skills enables graduates to make sound strategic marketing decisions at managerial level in an international environment. The MSc Marketing Management also focuses on soft skills such as presentation techniques and intercultural communication - indispensable assets for effective management in multicultural environments.
Integrative Marketing Case Study
Using an existing business, the Live Business Case will provide the students with the opportunity to reflect on and integrate all aspects of the taught program. Students will analyze a specific marketing problem in the company and use their skills and knowledge to contextualize issues and propose solutions. Assessment for the case study will be based on a group assignment with a group presentation to the Company.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is in the top 1% in the world of business schools to hold triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This is a two-year program
- The program begins in September and requires regular attendance for one academic year followed by a Final Management Project of the student’s choice
- The Management Project may be completed at a distance and in parallel with a full-time internship or employment
Introduction & Integration Week
- Teambuilding event - meet your colleagues, find out how you will work
- Academic Writing and Presentation Skills
- Case-Based Group Learning
- Moodle e-learning platform
- Library and Computing Services
- Networking, Career and Alumni Associations
- Excel Skills Training & Examinations
- Fundamentals of Digital – strategy, planning & channels
- Digital Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Strategic Marketing and Planning
- Marketing Psychology and Consumer Behavior
- Brand Management and Product Development
- Managing Marketing
- Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research
- Innovation through Design
- Marketing Metrics and Pricing Policy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
Core Business Skills
- Corporate Finance
- Intercultural Management
- International Negotiations
- Integrative Case Study
Classes are taught by GEM faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty are engaged in applied research, with teaching linking theory to practice through business cases. Their diverse cultural and international background lends a strong international dimension to the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling application deadlines. Please visit the website for details.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 35 other Masters in Digital Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official copy of undergraduate degree equivalent to minimum 180 ECTS or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 references (1 professional and 1 academic). Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (see website for requirements)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9975 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9975 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid and scholarships available. Please visit our website for details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.