Accounting from Westfield State University will build on the knowledge and tools from the students’ undergraduate education, allowing them to achieve a greater degree of sophistication in accounting and auditing.
Graduates with Accounting from Westfield State University will:
- gain knowledge and skills necessary to have successful careers in public and private accounting.
- be better prepared for examinations required for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA), the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)designations.
- Ethics: Applications to Business and the CPA Profession
- Fraud Examination
- Business Law for Accountants
- Contemporary Professional Accounting Problems
- Federal Income Taxation
- Human Resource Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior for Non-Profit and Public Organizations
- Managing Professionals in Client Service Organizations
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Financial Statement Disclosure and Analysis
- Issues in Accounting for Public Companies
- Municipal and Fund Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
We recommend that all admission material be submitted 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the semester in which you'd like to enroll.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Taxation View 743 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Westfield State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the Master of Science in Accounting.
- Application and $50 application fee
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended.
International11490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
National11490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.