This Accountancy graduate program builds on the knowledge and tools from the students’ undergraduate education, allowing them to achieve a greater degree of sophistication in accounting and auditing. This will provide them with the knowledge and skills necessary to have successful careers in public and private accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applications to Business and the CPA Profession
- Advanced Auditing ACCT
- Fraud Examination
- Business Law for Accountants
- Contemporary Professional Accounting Problems
- Federal Income Taxation II
- Human Resource Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior for Non-Profit and Public Organizations
- Managing Professionals in Client Service Organizations
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Financial Statement Disclosure and Analysis
- Issues in Accounting for Public Companies
- Municipal and Fund Accounting
- Internship in Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.