Experience education made in Germany and sample the best of technology management and state-of-the-art engineering knowledge. Tailor your program to your needs and become a future technology leader.
The program provides you with the opportunity to tailor its duration to your needs and interests. Important note: During your studies, you have the opportunity to switch from full-time to part-time or vice versa only once.
Be immersed in two world-leading innovation ecosystems and experience the power of interdisciplinary collaboration, through the Management and Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship (MME TIME) at the RWTH Aachen University . Apply these insights to contribute to solving the challenges of tomorrow – facilitated by a faculty committed to excellence in class-room interaction and state-of-the-art digital learning techniques.
- Engineering or Management Consulting: You are responsible for planning and implementing complex consulting projects in technology or management fields.
- Product Management: You are responsible for the development of technical products or service systems.
- Business Development: You are responsible for the development and implementation of new business models and ideas.
- Technology and Innovation Management: You are responsible for the R&D and the strategic innovation processes.
- Technology Marketing and Sales: Your are responsible for the creation of marketing and sales strategies for high-tech products and services.
- Project Management: You have the supervision and responsibility of complex technical projects.
Our educational approach aims to equip you with an integrated understanding of management, engineering, and technology that will help you to become a technology leader – either in a managerial or entrepreneurial role. While the program allows you to choose among a great variety of courses, all courses follow a similar teaching and learning philosophy. First of all, it is based on the latest blended learning technologies where digital techniques and tools are combined with physical sessions to deliver an optimal learning experience.
The school of business and economics at RWTH Aachen University is one of the few faculties in Germany to bear the international seal of approval of the renowned accreditation agency Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The first accreditation of the faculty took place in April 2011, the successful re-accreditation in 2016.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The MME TIME program offers you a profound management education accompanied by a broad set of elective courses on the latest developments in state-of-the-art technologies. The 18-month (full-time) or 36-month (part-time) program consists of four key building blocks, which you may customize to design your individual profile. In addition, you may enroll in German language courses at no extra cost.
- The MME TIME comprises more than 30 exciting management and engineering courses, only six of which are required. This vast set of electives allows you to tailor the program to your specific needs. Our courses combine demanding and cutting-edge research with practical projects and challenges. To stay abreast of technological changes, we continuously review and expand the set of electives.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
Our application portal is open Oct. 2020 - July 2021 for EU applicants and Dec. 2020 - March 2021 for non-EU applicants. 10 % Early Bird discount until Jan. 15!
- Exams and graduation only
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesInnovation Management Technology Management View 25 other Masters in Innovation Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
RWTH Business School is looking for applicants who have a background in a technological area and at least a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
Applicants need a minimum of 16 credit points in higher mathematics and statistics as well as 125 credit points in mathematics and natural sciences (e.g. chemistry and/or physics), and/or computer science and/or engineering, all of which are defined in the examination regulations.English Language Requirements:
Certified proof of your competence in the English language through the completion of one of the accepted examinations listed below:
- TOEFL Internet-based minimum of 90 pts.,
- IELTS (Academic) test minimum overall band 5,5 pts.,
- Cambridge Test – Certificate in Advanced English (CAE),
- First Certificate in English (FCE), completed with a B,
- Placement-Test of RWTH Aachen University's language center (B2).
Courses within the MME TIME program address a broad set of technology and management challenges from current practice. Applicants thus need to have at least 12 months of professional work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Apply before January 15, 2021, to benefit from our 10 % Early Bird discount!
RWTH Business School offers several scholarships of €2,500 to be awarded for academic excellence, technology leader- & entrepreneurship as well as social engagement. The scholarships have been designed to support highly qualified students in pursuing the International Master’s programs at RWTH Business School.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.