The CEMS Masters in Management course from Koc University is the most internationally and culturally diverse graduate program, which provides a unique blend of top-level education and professional experience for multilingual, multicultural postgraduate students. CEMS MIM enables students to develop their management skills, broaden their multicultural knowledge and career prospects through international study and internship/work experience.During the program, students are exposed to interdisciplinary problems in an international context and are encouraged to adopt an analytical and critical attitude in lectures, discussions, and projects.
What does CEMS MIM offer during the program?
- A diversified curriculum that allows students to focus on their own field of interest
- International study (for one semester) in a member academic institution
- A practical learning environment where students are exposed to real life situations
- A network of best academic institutions and global companies
- International internship experience in a company
Join our CEMS MIM ‘’Q&A with Current Students’’ webinar and ask your questions about the program courses, advantages, challenges, social life, networking, career opportunities, and more as you consider your business school choices for Fall 2021 or later!
Time: February 1, 2021 - 6:30pm
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Policy & Strategy in a Global Environment
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Business Project
- Skills Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 37 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Turkey
- To have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- TOEFL (IBT100);
- GMAT or GRE score tests. The scores should be sent to institution number 0163;*
- Having proficiency in a second foreign language is an asset.
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters;
- To submit the application fee payment slip;
International17000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Foreign currency - 135,500 TL.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.