The design of the Executive Master of Business Administration programme from Koc University allows students to complete their education without disrupting their work, over a period of 17 months.
The program starts with an approximately two-week full-time module in August, followed by lectures on Saturdays and a limited number of Fridays to accommodate corporate lifestyles.
The program ends with a similar two-week full-time module at the end of the following August. Students all together spend one week abroad for the International Study Trip.
Koç University Executive MBA Program’s growing reputation is the result of:
- Globally ranked program
- Top-notch professional students
- An internationally recognized faculty
- A rigorous curriculum
- Strong return on investment in education
- A supportive learning environment
- Excellent resources and state-of-the-art facilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Statistics
- Managerial Economics
- Business Ethics
- Change Management
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 28 other Masters in Business Administration in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution (studies abroad should be recognized by Turkish Higher Education Council)
- Minimum 7 years of full-time professional work experience ( a minimum 2 years of this experience should be managerial experience) for the Executive MBA programme
- Proficiency in English
- An official academic transcript from every university attended
- Three essays as specified
- Application fee payment slip
- Two reference letters
International11375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11375 USD per year during 17 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.