The Maser's specialisation in Science, Management and Innovation focuses on organisational struggles with societal challenges such as sustainability, health, energy, and IT security. As a student you will integrate knowledge in the field of natural or computer sciences with knowledge from other disciplines, such as policy, management and innovation.
You will be able to select from a wide variety of disciplines in designing your programme, and work with students from a variety of different backgrounds.
Would you like to know if you are eligible to be admitted to this programme? Take our E-Check and instantly get an insight in your eligibility: echeck.ru.nl
What will you learn?
Develop your knowledge in your scientific field and learn to apply your science-based background to a business or policy question in your second year
- Personalize your course profile by choosing from one of the following themes: Climate & Energy or Health.
- Get working experience outside of academia and gain ‘soft’ skills like policy and strategy, writing, interviewing as well as presentation and cooperation skills
- Learn how to design, conduct and present research
Graduates from this specialisation end up in a number of different positions:
- Policy officer at a government ministry or a municipality
- Research & Development manager in a company
- Sales manager in a company
- Project manager at a research institute or knowledge centre.
Skills that you acquire could also prepare you for a career in a large consultancy company, such as Accenture or McKinsey. Several of our graduates have gone on to become entrepreneurs and start their own company, but others work for civil society organisations or applied research for society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Management
- Policy and Economics
- Methods of Societal Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
Radboud University will still consider EU/EEA applications until 1 July, but may not be able to offer assistance with accommodation.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Natural Sciences Innovation Management View 43 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You’ll need to be enrolled in one of the Master’s programmes of the Faculty of Science (Biology, Computing Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Medical Biology, Molecular Life Sciences, Physics & Astronomy, Science) to be admitted into this specialisation. You can still enrol in this specialisation during the first year of your Master’s programme.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.