We offer a master degree in Fashion Jewellery at the Accademia Costume & Moda. Participants will have the opportunity to gain direct experience by developing projects and collections on specific briefs, analysing the brand’s excellence and product features, and will be supported by industry professionals, in close synergy with craft and industrial realities related to jewellery and Made in Italy.
- The Academic Master is designed for graduates who want to complete and/or deepen their skills, cultural and professional training in this unique and fast growing sector of the fashion industry: fine jewellery and bijoux, high jewellery and goldsmith, from research, experimentation, innovative design through to prototyping and implementation.
- Students will be able to design and understand Italian design and craftsmanship of jewellery and bijoux production acquiring knowledge, experience, relations and competences. Analysis of the creative process, design and illustration techniques, innovation technology, stone cutting, research of materials, business start-up models and strategies, market research, product positioning and communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The course duration is one academic year (twelve months, curricular internship included) and attendance is mandatory.
- Moreover to be accepted at the final assessments students must have at least 80% proven attendance.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design Graphic Design View 19 other Masters in Fashion Design in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master has a limited number of places available in order to maintain the quality level of each student’s experience. Due to demand, candidates who would like to apply need to be admitted. The process includes an interview and Portfolio presentation.
- At the conclusion of the Master’s Degree the graduates will receive a Academic Master Diploma (60 credits ECTS), internationally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.