Jewellery and Metal from Royal College of Art believes we can shed new light on these complex and essential relationships, revealing great depths in our understanding of, and being in, the world.
Students at Jewellery and Metal from Royal College of Art will:
- understand the world through materials.
- engage with the making process as an essential way of materialising ideas, thoughts, feelings, offering a space for innovative and radical new ways of approaching jewellery, objects, and metal.
- Interrogating Your Practice and Deconstructing Assumptions
- Developing Your Voice and Situating a Practice
- Urgency of the Arts
- Independent Research Project
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Fashion Design View 522 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Portfolio requirements
- English-language requirements
- Candidates must normally have obtained a good relevant undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification
International28000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
National12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.