The Clinical Pharmacy via Study Centres programme of the University of Sunderland is taught at our quality-assured partners worldwide and will provide the additional postgraduate qualification you need to progress in your field. You will cover principles of clinical pharmacy and a range of therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular, respiratory, and palliative care.
This course will challenge you, through an innovative and flexible teaching style, to be the best pharmacist for you and your patients. It provides you with an approach to practice, building on existing knowledge and experiences to extend your personal and professional development.
The course has been developed by healthcare professionals and academics to reflect the most up-to-date and relevant areas to a pharmacist’s practice. You will cover principles of clinical pharmacy and a range of therapeutic areas.
We encourage you to plan your future contributions with your employer and how your career will progress. On completing this postgraduate qualification in clinical pharmacy, you will be equipped with the advanced skills and knowledge specifically needed for progression into various senior pharmacist roles.
- Clinical Decision Making and Stages of Care
- Patient Safety
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Clinical Investigation and Diagnostics
- The Chronic Patient
- The Acute Patient
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply at least 6 months in advance .
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Biotechnology View 3 other Masters in Biotechnology in Hong Kong (SAR)
The entry requirements for this course are:
- A minimum of a lower second-class honours degree in pharmacy (or equivalent) and registration as a pharmacist in Hong Kong
- BPharm graduates from countries that do not normally award honours may also apply, provided you are registered as a pharmacist in Hong Kong
- If your degree is from a university where the language of teaching and assessment is not in English, you must provide evidence of English proficiency, such as an overall band of 6.0 or above with no subtests lower than 6.0 in the IELTS or equivalent
Please contact the Study Centre directly for information on fees and finance.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.