We offers students the knowledge and the skills to and implement new ideas to create/manage new ventures, develop new management practices and create supportive environments that foster innovation.
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management at BAU provides professional capabilities not only to potential entrepreneurs, but also to “entrepreneurial professionals”.
- To be able to use at least one foreign language both for communication and academic purposes.
- To understand the role played by core competencies in a firm’s strategic planning.
- To develop product concepts and business plans in the design of new and innovative products.
- To have the ability for problem solving and to utilize analytical approach in dealing with the problems.
- To be able to apply theoretical principles to the realities of practical business life.
- To acquire leadership qualities but also to know how to be a team member.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Starting Up an Innovative Business
- Breakthrough Thinking, Creativity and Innovation
- Departmental Elective
- Research Methods and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Student admission for this graduate program is made by evaluating the level of undergraduate success and level of proficiency in English.
- International Students are accepted to the graduate programs with internationally accredited undergraduate diploma and the score of above mentioned exams.
- The acceptance of exchange students is executed within the framework of mutual agreements (Erasmus or General Academic Protocol) between Bahçeşehir Universtiy and the partner universities. Special Students ,can be registered to the courses upon approval of the related academic unit.
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.