Those who wish to gain in-depth knowledge and experience in specific implementation areas may follow the non-thesis program, and those with intense academic inclinations are offered the thesis Engineering Management program from TED University, in which they conduct graduate level research.
With the help of a rich elective pool offered together with the required fundamental courses, the participants are provided with the option of selecting a focus area among alternative areas of specialization such as Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Operations Management, Decision Analysis and Risk Management, Business Process Management, and Construction Management.
Both the thesis and non-thesis programs are conducted in English.
TEDU Engineering Management master graduates will have
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and relevant engineering methods in the solution of Engineering Management problems.
- an ability to conduct experiments related to operations, and processes of management systems as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- an ability to carry out the design of an operational system and its various components and processes for Engineering Management applications.
- an understanding of the importance of teamwork, know how to develop effective teams and have an ability to function on inter-disciplinary teams.
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve Engineering Management problems.
- an understanding of professional ethical responsibility.
- an ability to communicate effectively as an individual or as a member of a team.
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering and enterprise solutions in a global and societal context and will have entrepreneurial skills to convert innovative ideas into products and services.
- a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- knowledge of contemporary issues related to Engineering Management.
- have an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for managerial decision making practice.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Mathematical Programming for Engineering Management
- Modelling and Analysis of Uncertainty
- Financial Management
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 90 ECTS credits for Non-thesis option
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 13 other Masters in Engineering Management in Turkey
- Graduates of the engineering, mathematics, physics, statistics, economics, business administration, and other related programs may apply. To start the program, candidates must satisfy the requirements of the English Language School (ELS).
- Application Form
- An up-to-date resume,
- A scanned copy of the transcript from the most recent undergraduate institution,
- A letter of intent
- A scanned copy of the ALES score document. International applicants may submit GRE scores instead of ALES. (Applicants to the non-thesis program do not have to provide an ALES score. In this case the ALES score is considered to be 70.)
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National: 775 TL (excluding VAT) per credit
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.