Engineering Management from TED University offers the participants the opportunity to learn how to turn an innovative idea into a new product or service along with the most efficient ways of managing business operations.
Graduates with Engineering Management from TED University will have:
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and relevant engineering methods in the solution of Engineering Management problems.
- an ability to conduct experiments related to operations, and processes of management systems as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- an ability to carry out the design of an operational system and its various components and processes for Engineering Management applications.
- an understanding of the importance of teamwork, know how to develop effective teams and have an ability to function on inter-disciplinary teams.
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve Engineering Management problems.
- an understanding of professional ethical responsibility.
- an ability to communicate effectively as an individual or as a member of a team.
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering and enterprise solutions in a global and societal context and will have entrepreneurial skills to convert innovative ideas into products and services.
- a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- knowledge of contemporary issues related to Engineering Management.
- have an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for managerial decision making practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Mathematical Programming for Engineering Management
- Modelling and Analysis of Uncertainty
- Financial Management
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
90 ECTS credits for Non-thesis option
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 27 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Turkey
- Application Form
- An up-to-date resume,
- A scanned copy of the transcript from the most recent undergraduate institution,
- A letter of intent
- A scanned copy of the ALES score document. International applicants may submit GRE scores instead of ALES.
- All students should have their English proficiency documentation approved by the English Language School before submitting it to the institute.
International3740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7480 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National students - 690 TL + VAT per credit (89.40 USD)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.