Real Estate (International Option) programme at University of Aberdeen. is a 12 month full time ’conversion’ programme for students with a wide range of first degrees who want to fast-track a career path into the real estate profession.
With proven academic credentials, this Master's degree has been running at the University of Aberdeen for over 20 years, underpinned by our world-renowned strengths in valuation, property investment, economics and finance. Combining academic rigour with the professional edge, the degree has become highly regarded by employers throughout the world.The main emphases of the programme are on
- economics, finance, business and quantitative skills
- institutional and legal factors and the policy environment of real estate
- property management, market analysis, investment and development
- analysis and problem solving in a strategic business context
- a commercial UK focused real estate pathway aimed at students wishing to pursue a career in the UK.
- an international real estate pathway, enabling students to gain an in-depth understanding of real estate from a global perspective.
The Real Estate Group, based within the School, is internationally recognised for its research excellence in this specialist field – and as such gives our students the great advantage of accessing a wealth of powerful data.
Our graduates achieve notable success in the employment market, with many employed by the major surveying firms in lucrative careers spanning surveying, investment, property valuation, planning and development and property management.
As there are more chartered surveying positions in London than there are in the rest of the UK, it’s no surprise that many of our past students are now enjoying careers with major surveying firms in the capital. But we also have significant numbers of former students in Glasgow and Edinburgh – not to mention many engaged with local practices throughout the UK.
As for the former students who took the international real estate pathway – many of them are now forging strong, rewarding careers across the globe from Shanghai to Hong Kong to Frankfurt.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Real Estate Research
- Property Law & Institutions
- Valuation and Finance
- Real Estate Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 71 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- This programme is open to graduates from any discipline, and does not require business or management study to be completed at undergraduate level.
- Our minimum entry requirement for this programme is a degree at 2:2 (lower second class) UK Honours level (or a degree from a non-UK institution which is judged by the University to be of equivalent worth).
- You will be required to supply the following documentation with your application as proof you meet the entry requirements of this degree programme. If you have not yet completed your current programme of study, then you can still apply and you can provide your Degree Certificate at a later date.
- Degree Certficate
- Degree Transcript
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.