The European Integration and Global Studies - Advanced European and International Studies programme from Centre international de formation européenne - CIFE follows a distinctive approach: faithful to CIFE's motto “Learning and living Europe”, participants rotate each trimester during this one-year-programme, moving their place of studies from Berlin to Nice, and then to Rome or Istanbul, depending on their choice.
The programme is not only itinerant, but international and interdisciplinary as well, allowing students from all over the world to gain a deep understanding of the role of the European Union in an ever more complex world. From the settlement of international conflicts to the negotiation of trade agreements, democracy promotion or sustainable development strategies, students discover how EU institutions, policies and actors shape our world by exploring case studies and discussing with field experts. At the end of the academic year, students have the option to do a professional internship.
Graduates of this programme work for European institutions, international organisations, non-governmental organisations, national diplomacy, consultancies, research institutes as well as for the private sector. The programme equips them with the necessary knowledge, skills and competences required on the job market of international and European organisations. Since its foundation in 1954, over 5000 students from more than 110 countries have graduated at CIFE. The practice of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) in our programme has been monitored by an official counsellor of the European Commission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflict and Cooperation in the International System
- European Integration and External Action
- Federalism, Multi-Level Governance and Conflict Resolution
- Economic Globalisation and Sustainable Development
- Professional Skills Workshops
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We’re available for questions about admissions for the 2022/23 academic year.
60 ECTS + 30 ECTS (optional internship and internship report)
DisciplinesInternational Relations European Studies Political Science View 15 other Masters in European Studies in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is targeted at the next generation of Policy Officers in European institutions and International Organisations. The one-year programme at the crossroads of theory and practice follows a multidisciplinary approach welcoming each year an international and interdisciplinary community of students with varied backgrounds. No academic discipline is valued more highly than the others. The minimum academic requirement is a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates will be selected by the Admissions Committee, headed by the Director of the Institute. The selection committee meets regularly to examine incoming applications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.