Thanks to the teaching staff coming from the industry, training is geared to the competitive development of products for the global automotive market.
The Automotive Engineering programme at Politecnico di Torino is entirely in English and has three orientations:
- Propulsion Systems Development
- Vehicle Systems Development
- Management of Industrial Processes.
All students attend the same courses in the first year, followed by a second year in which they choose among three orientations: Propulsion Systems Development, Vehicle System Development and Management of Industrial Processes. All three end with internships carried out either within a company or in a university department, and the preparation and presentation of an experimental thesis.
- Operates in the industrial sector with direct responsibility for testing, research and development units.
- Searches for innovative solutions for the reduction of polluting emissions and the development of alternative propulsion systems using new technologies and materials
- Promotes design techniques that allow a minimal impact on the environment during production.
- Analyses the product life cycle to improve the process in terms of maximum energy efficiency, maximum recovery of materials and minimal amount of residual waste.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Automatic control
- Numerical Modelling and simulation
- Product quality design
- Strategic marketing and products planning
- Car body design and aerodynamics
- Combustion engines and their application to vehicle
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering View 9 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a Bachelor degree awarded by an accredited foreign university obtained after at least 15 years of previous education(primary and secondary plus university).In case you are enrolled in a “single cycle” Laurea magistrale course (5 or 6 years degree program) and you have not yet graduated, you must have completed at least 15 years of previous education (minimum 3 years at University level) having obtained at least 180 ECTS credits or equivalent.
- meet curricular and quality requirements of the MS program you want to apply for.
International2601 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2601 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.