Imagineering is a blend word of imagination and engineering. This Executive Master in Imagineering programme from Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUAS) focuses on the specific concept of designing for organisational emergence using the imagination to involve other stakeholders as co-designers of the future.
You are offered a deeper theoretical insight into issues of organisational design in the context of enterprise logic transformation. It enables future professionals to develop analytical, pro-active, problem-solving attitudes and design skills towards these innovation, business design and transformation.
The Executive Master in Imagineering programme at Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUAS) lasts one year and consists of three phases: strategic innovation, organisational transformation, and finally, the graduation project. The programme is delivered in co-creation with leading professionals from the international academic community as well as the international industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inspiration - This first block about ‘Inspiration’ focuses on the broad theoretical framework of the master’s programme. Studying processes of value creation and change/innovation/emergence from the complexity/experience perspective.
- Ideation - Within the framework of the second block ‘Ideation’, the programme aims to explore creative processes within organisations and possibilities for transformation.
- Implementation - The third block of the programme ‘Implementation’ aims to offer an understanding of the management issues that arise when ‘continuous creative business development’ has to be a core competency of the organisation.
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInnovation Management View 18 other Masters in Innovation Management in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- at least a bachelor’s degree is required
- a record of relevant work experience
- a strong personal motivation, not only based on career motives
- preferably, the candidate is supported by his/her employer, and this employer also endorses the process of Imagineering.
According to Dutch law, non-EU students are unfortunately not permitted to attend a part-time or executive study programme in the Netherlands. That is why we would like to refer you to our full-time study programme.
International12248 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12248 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12248 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12248 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.