Geology from Miami University seeks to provide additional depth and breadth of learning and training in order to prepare students for continuing education at the doctoral level or a professional career in the geological sciences and related professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geomicrobiology and life in extreme environments
- Geophysics, seismology and mantle dynamics
- Hydrogeology and contaminant transport
- Igneous petrology and volcanology
- Isotope Geochemistry
- Low-temperature and environmental geochemistry
- Mineralogy and crystallography
- Mineral surface geochemistry
- Paleobotany and Paleoecology
- Paleoclimatology and geomorphology
- Sedimentology and stratigraphy
- Tectonics and structural geology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeology View 185 other Masters in Geology in United States
Undergraduate major in geology or a related science, including at least one semester of college chemistry, physics, and calculus.
Satisfactory scores on the verbal, quantitative, and analytical tests of the Graduate Record Examination are required.
Either TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for all foreign applicants
A statement of career objectives and research interests
Three letters of recommendation must
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.