Health Administration from University of St Francis strives to provide a quality educational program that fits into the busy lives of adult learners. Students can complete their HA program at their own pace while continuing to work.
Graduates with Health Administration from University of St Francis will:
- gain knowledge both the theories of management and its practical application in the health care field.
- gain sound administrative skills—systematic, critical and open-minded investigation of literature and data for the solution of challenging problems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational and Human Resource Management
- Medical Sociology
- Health Care Finance
- Health Care Law and Compliance
- Health Care Ethics & Decision Making
- Health Economics and Policy
- Health Information and Analytics
- Health Services Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
USF accepts applications year-round – however, priority will be placed on those who fulfill their application requirements early (and completely).
DisciplinesPublic Administration Health Management Health Sciences View 513 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- At least two years of significant experience in the health care field
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Computer competency in word processing and spreadsheets is required.
- Official transcripts documenting an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Verification of employment
- Apply for Admission
- Official Test Scores
- English language proficiency
- Copy of passport or VISA papers
- Evidence (affidavit of financial support) of adequate financial resources applicable towards total college costs of completing the master’s degree at the University for one year.
International748 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 748 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National748 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 748 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.