The Programme in Supply Chain Management at the Szechenyi Istvan University covers a broad range of subject areas in disciplines including logistics, transportation, forwarding, purchasing, distribution, global economics, decision sciences, research methodology, etc. By the most of the courses students can receive input from ‘experts by experience’ in strong collaboration with the industrial partners of our university.
Project-work in small group on real cases is a relevant part of the programme. Beyond the courses trainee programmes, practice-focussed research, student grants, competitions are provided for the students by the academic and business organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Marketing Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Theories of Economics
- Global Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- completed and signed application form (Please ensure that your personal data appear correctly, as shown on your passport)
- a copy of your passport
- a notarized copy of the secondary high school diploma/Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree depending on the relevant application
- a notarized copy of the Transcript of Records
- a notarized copy of your language certificate
- a recent photograph
- Curriculum Vitae (resumé) in English
- Motivational Letter in English
- Academic Reference letter in English
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.