Animal Nutrition and Feed Safety from Kaposvár University aims to train skilled professionals well equipped to tackle the problems of animal nutrition, feed production, feed and food safety and are able to perform planning, research and innovation duties.
Graduates with Animal Nutrition and Feed Safety from Kaposvár University will:
- be able to fulfill the requirements of PhD admission.
- gain knowledge in companion animal nutrition, fish nutrition, natural resource management, biometry, communication
- Research methodology
- Nutritional physiology
- Cropping systems
- Grassland management
- Compound feed production
- Grain and feed preservation and qualification
- Advanced animal nutrition (ruminants and monogastric animals)
- Feed analysis
- Feed toxicology
- Nutritional and metabolic diseases
- Feed quality control
- Feed safety
- Safety and health at work
- Quality management
- Farm management
- Farm economics
- Business management
- Law and ethics in animal nutrition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMicrobiology Animal Sciences Biochemistry View 4 other Masters in Microbiology in Hungary
- At least BSc degree (or equivalent) in a field of Animal Science, Agriculture, Game Biology and Game Production or Life Sciences.
- In case of a not fully acceptable BSc degree, the University may request the applicant to attend extra courses.
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) for the BSc study which is at least 75% of the maximum scale
- English language proficiency
- Applicants who do not have Hungarian citizenship or are not from a Hungarian minority community must have a medium level certificate of proficiency in Hungarian. Students who are required to submit a certificate of proficiency in the Hungarian language may also be required to take a Hungarian language assessment test
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaposvár
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.