Highly required by industries, consulting companies and public institutions, data scientists design and implement the analysis of big data and provide managers and stakeholders with a clear account of their results.
Graduates master tools for collecting, managing and analysing big data, and to translate their work into highly valuable information.
Graduates of the Data Science programme at the University of Padua work as professionals in research centres, internet companies, consulting companies, startups and high tech industries and public administrations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Stochastic Methods
- Statistical Learning
- Machine Learning
- Mathematics of Data Science
- Biological Data Analytics
- Machine Learning for Intelligent Systems
- Cognitive, Social and Economic Data Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 17 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) is required, with proven skills in Mathematics and Computer Science is required
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2622 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2622 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.