Professionals who are experts in ICT Systems are therefore in constant demand. In order to really stand out in today’s job market ICT professionals need a combination of technical, managerial and interdisciplinary skills from different sectors of the economy, as well as exposure to an international environment.
The International Hellenic University (IHU) offers just such a highly diverse graduate programme. In a fully English-speaking environment, the students in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Systems programme of the International Hellenic University learn to excel in their technical skills while also acquiring grounding in managerial skills as these apply in a number of different areas including healthcare, the financial sector and the green economy. The lecture series by leading academic instructors from Greece and abroad, together with projects and dissertation work, mean that students graduate well equipped and highly competitive at international level.
This programme is designed for those University graduates of Informatics/Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and also Natural Sciences departments, who wish to acquire a competitive edge in the rapidly converging information and telecommunication technologies market.
More than 70% of our graduates end up in good, relevant jobs within a year from graduation. A multitude of employment opportunities are envisaged for graduates of the MSc in ICT Systems programme. Indicatively they include:
- Managerial, technical and research positions in IT departments and IT companies
- Banking and other Financial Institutions
- Multinational Corporations and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- e-Commerce and Health software companies
- Mobile network providers and broadband Internet providers
- Sensor networks and telematics companies
- Multimedia content providers and developers (Digital Radio, Television providers and Media)
- Governmental Telecommunication Regulatory Authorities
- ICT Management
- Web Programming
- Computer Networks
- Database Systems
- Information Systems Security
- Wireless Communications and Networks
- 14 months
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A completed application form, including personal statement (500 words)All candidates should have a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University. In evidence of this, candidates should provide the following:
- For graduates of Greek Universities, a clearly legible photocopy or scanned copy of your degree certificate and transcripts, detailing the courses studied and grades attained.
- For graduates of non-Greek institutions, certified copies of your degree certificate and transcripts are required, detailing the courses studied and grades attained.
Two academic references
Proof of competence in English
Two recent passport-size photographsA copy of your CV
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 14 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 14 months.
Living costs for Thessaloníki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.