Our Masters in International Management at University of Strathclyde will help you to develop the knowledge and skills required by international managers and leaders to operate globally. It focuses on the practical skills of working, managing and leading in various organisational settings.
The course will provide a broad knowledge of the practices and processes of international management. You’ll develop an understanding of the national and global contexts in which international managers operate and gain an appreciation of how those contexts have an impact on managerial expectations and preferences in different cultural environments.
What you'll study
You’ll begin with an introduction to the Professional Management Practice programme. This class runs throughout Semesters 1 & 2 and offers a combination of workshops and learning exercises. You’ll have the opportunity to identify and develop the soft skills needed as a future international manager or leader.
In Semester 1, you'll undertake two other core classes and attend an Integrated Skills workshop which focuses on your personal approach to learning and managing yourself.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Management Practice
- Managing Across Cultures
- Managing People in Organisations
- Marketing Management
- Global Business Environment
- Finance and Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
- Postgraduate Diploma - 120
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1427 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent (see our country pages for further information) in business or management, or a non-business degree plus some work experience in international trade or business, or equivalent.
- Applications from those who can demonstrate that their work experience merits direct entry to the programme will also be considered
- You must be competent in word processing, the use of spreadsheets and in report writing
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22050 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13550 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Rest of UK £13,550
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.